The affordable all-round talent from Nerian Vision’s 3D stereo vision camera series for demanding applications is now available from Allied Vision
Our TKH Vision sister company Allied Vision, based in Ahrensburg, Germany, has added our new Ruby 3D depth camera to its camera product portfolio. Our Ruby 3D depth camera is one of the most flexible 3D vision solutions at a very affordable price and a multi-talent for 3D depth perception. It enables:
- extremely fast & detailed real-time 3D image processing with up to 60 fps
- precise 3D measurements on almost any surface thanks to an integrated patter projector
- direct transmission of fully computed 3D data via Ethernet, which solves the need for additional processing power on the host computer or GPU.
The advantages of the Nerian Ruby 3D camera compared to similar products include:
- significantly more precise depth information because of up to 1.5 million 3D points/Sec.
- stable 3D measurement during runtime in harsh environments thanks to automatic camera recalibration and IP67 (mid 2023)
- the ability to work indoors and outdoors, without interference with sunlight or other sensor technologies.
Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera is especially designed for static environments or hard and critical real-time applications in dynamic environments, for applications such as:
- logistics automation
- agricultural robotics
- bin picking,
- smaller autonomous mobile robots.