|Work location:||Stuttgart, Germany|
We are looking for a talented and motivated FPGA developer to help us with the ongoing development of our SceneScan 3D sensor system.
- Development of new FPGA designs in VHDL
- Integration of new functionalities in a large existing FPGA design
- Simulation and verification
- Collaboration with our software development team
- Direct collaboration with our customers
Nerian is a technologically leading start-up in the machine vision market. We develop high-performance camera-based 3D sensor systems for our worldwide customers in industry and research.
As an innovative start-up, Nerian consists of a small agile team with a flat hierarchy. We offer you an exciting perspective in a young company with a lean and uncomplicated corporate culture.
- Completed studies in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Excellent VHDL knowledge
- Several years of experience in developing large and complex FPGA designs
- Experience in working with Xilinx Vivado
- Reliable, independent and and high quality awareness
- Good command of English
- Motivation and team spirit
- Software development experience in C or C++
- Knowledge in TCL scripting
- Experience in working with Linux
- Knowledge in image processing
Please send your application to jobs. @nerian.com