C++ Software Developer for Linux / Computer Vision
|Work location:||Stuttgart, Germany|
We are looking for a talented and motivated software developer to help us with the ongoing development of our SceneScan 3D sensor system. This includes the further development of our Linux-based firmware, software libraries, client applications and algorithms.
- Extension and improvement of our embedded Linux firmware
- Extension of our cross-platform software libraries and applications
- Assist in the development and evaluation of new image processing algorithms
- Involvement in the complete software development process
- Direct cooperation with our customers
Nerian is a technologically leading start-up in the machine vision market. We develop high-performance camera-based 3D sensor systems for our worldwide customers in industry and research.
As an innovative start-up, Nerian consists of a small agile team with a flat hierarchy. We offer you an exciting perspective in a young company with a lean and uncomplicated corporate culture.
- Completed studies in computer science or computer engineering
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experience with software development under Linux
- Reliable, independent and and high quality awareness
- Good command of English
- Motivation and team spirit
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience with ROS, OpenCV, PCL, Qt or sockets
- Knowledge in computer vision, image processing or robotics
- Knowledge in C++11 or C++14
- Familiarity with ARM or x86 SIMD instructions
- Research experience
Please send your application to jobs. @nerian.com